We're thrilled to welcome Shoreline Dental as our newest partner in Fort Walton Beach. Shoreline Dental is generously donating $5 per new patient to Food For Thought. These donations will make a huge impact in feeding food insecure children in our local area. Thank you Shoreline Dental!
When you become a monthly, recurring donor at FFT, you provide a foundation of support for the thousands of children server all year. We are thankful for all of our committed monthly donors who Give Monthly and Help All Year.
Summer programs have started-what are we doing in terms of service? Our summer programs feeds 2,000 children in Okaloosa and Walton county every week! Give back to your community with monetary donations by volunteering your time at our Destin or Santa Rosa Beach location. Your generosity will make a real impact on thousands of children's lives.
Food For Thought Outreach: Marketing & Operations Coordinator
The Marketing & Operations Coordinator The Operations and Marketing Coordinator at Food For Thought Outreach is a full time hourly position reporting to the Founder & CEO. Qualified candidates will have professional experience with Canva or similar platform, website management, social media content planning, verbal and written communication and events.
Throughout the year, this position is also responsible for assisting in the planning, execution and follow-up associated with all the Organization’s functions, fundraising events, projects, membership drive and corporate sponsorship.
As a team member of Food For Thought Outreach, we work together to fight childhood hunger in our community. Our Mission comes before all other tasks and duties. Team members are advocates and representatives of our work and hold a shared passion for the Mission and Values of our Organization. Growth is to be expected and welcomed in this work and will bring an ever-changing landscape for the team. As a member of a small team, we are all expected to share in the work from the day-to-day tasks to high-level strategy.
- Create and maintain an impactful social media focus & content for all channels
- Create and distribute effective email blasts through the year
- Create and distribute informative quarterly volunteer and general newsletters
- Navigate current tools and serve as expert within Neon, Canva, MailChimp and Social Media
- Present new tools as needed
- Present quarterly impact reports for campaigns and social media efforts
- Participate in the planning of major events
- Assists with the set-up, execution and follow-up associated with events and functions
- Supports all fundraising events and development efforts and follow
- Works with Operations Manager as well as other Organization staff to ensure tasks are completed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Supports the Programs throughout the year as needed
SCHEDULE AND AVAILABILITY:
Employees may be required to attend events and/or be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the Organization.
CONDITIONS OF WORK:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee may be exposed to the elements including wet and/or humid conditions, extreme heat, and rain. This position requires travel within the service areas of the organization and requires the employee the regularly drive a company vehicle. Employees are frequently required to use climb, sit, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Employees must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Job Description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An employee should perform all duties as assigned by management.