FFT is now accepting applications for a Part Time Operations Coordinator. Qualified candidates can submit resumes to email@example.com
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day-day function of all facilities. Throughout the year, this position is also responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in the planning, execution and follow-up associated with all of the Organization’s functions, fundraising events, projects, membership drive and corporate sponsorship.
As a team member of Food For Thought Outreach, we work together to fight childhood hunger in our community. Our Mission comes before all other tasks and duties. Team members are advocates and representatives of our work and hold a shared passion for the Mission and Values of our Organization. Growth is to be expected and welcomed in this work and will bring an ever-changing landscape for the team. As a member of a small team, we are all expected to share in the work from the day-to-day tasks to high-level strategy.
- Responsible for over-site of all facilities and office locations
- Supports operational training for the team
- Distributes incoming and outgoing mail
- Responds to voicemails and emails for department
- Responsible for invoicing vendors, sponsors and donors & collecting payment in a timely manner
- Maintains all donor, event, sponsor and outreach records using Neon
- Orders supplies and inventory as needed
- Assists with the set-up, execution and follow-up associated with events and functions
- Supports all fundraising events and development efforts and follow
- Works with Operations Manager as well as other Organization staff to ensure tasks are completed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Supports the Programs throughout the year as needed