Healthy & Safe Volunteering During Covid-19
We take your health and safety seriously, so have outlined these guidelines in order to keep you, our staff and the families receiving our services as healthy as possible during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Our Full Volunteer Safety Training can be found HERE.
- Please continue to follow the CDC guidelines (See Links below), and we ask that you also follow these health guidelines for our pantries in all locations:
- If you are sick, or feel as you may be coming down with an illness, please do not come into your volunteer shift
- Prior to coming into one of our pantries for a volunteer shift, please wash/sanitize your hands and please also do so upon your departure from the pantry
- Our Pantry is set up with hand washing and sanitizing stations
- While we cannot provide masks, we ask that you bring a mask to wear during your shift
- During your shift, we will have a limited number of volunteers in order to ensure social distancing
- We also ask that, prior to your shift, you disclose any past or future travel, or if you have been around anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19.
- With any questions on volunteering, please contact Dinelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see HERE for our hand-washing guidelines:
Additional CDC Resources: