Register Your Team Today! Stock the Pantry 2021!
Registration for the 8th Annual Stock the Pantry Team Fundraising Competition is now open!
Get your business or organization together to help us Stock the Pantry for the 2021/22 school year!
Last year was our first virtual event; for 2021, we will have a hybrid combining our traditional Stock the Pantry and the virtual fundraiser. Teams will need to select a division and participate either as a virtual fundraising team, or as a food drive fundraising team.
We also recognize your hard work during the busy summer season so we are requiring each team to provide two points of contact so everyone is on the same page.
Below is a summary about this virtual fundraiser + food drive:
Each participating team must sign a participation agreement
- This will help us plan accordingly / manage the fundraising event
- Further detail is included for each division in the attached participation agreement
- Please sign and return this document by 6/30 to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Goal: $125K + 100K food items
- These totals combined is the equivalent of $200,000. Last year's goal was $150,000 and you all helped us raise an amazing $204K!
Fundraising + food collection will run from team commitment date through August 24th - 6pm
- While we will accept your donations in support of our work after the competition part of the event is closed, it will not go toward your team results.
- Monetary teams will set up a team fundraising page through GiveLively (instructions to follow registration)
- Stock the Pantry Party with results will be held on 8/26 from 5:30 - 7:30p
Please respond back with your team name, team contacts (two per team) and signed participation agreement by June 30th.
The earlier you sign up the earlier you will be able to begin fundraising!