The inaugural Fight Hunger Games Event is changing dates!
Lets have one last Sunday FunDay before Spring Break begins. Join us on March 8th as we play games such as Trivia, Budget Buster and Competitive Packing to help fight Child Hunger!
We are in search of your 6 best tributes (TEAM MEMBERS) to represent your district in the fight to end hunger. Festivities will take place at the Food for Thought Warehouse.
In an effort to fight the food fight, we ask you to bring your competitive selves & best ‘district spirit’ (INVITE FRIENDS TO CHEER YOU ON!) as we indulge in team games, feast on a boozy brunch & listen to live music.
We will take care of the details; all we ask is for you to show up & help us decide which district will be named VICTOR! Let the games BEGIN…!
SIGN UP WILL OPEN January 2nd!
Please pick your district below within the sign up form. Once signed be on the look out for the rules of the fight!
TEAM: $300/Team ($50/person; includes alllll food + drinks)
- Invite your friends to cheer your District (Team) & get bonus points for the biggest and loudest cheering section! ($20 per person at the door; also includes alllll the food and drinks!)
DATE: March 8th, 2020
- Check-in beginning at 10 a.m. Games start at 11am
- LOCATION:Food For Thought Pantry: 132 Market Street, Santa Rosa Beach
- Gather 6 friends/coworkers/family members
- Select one person to sign your district/team up (Your District Leader)
Go to: https://fftfl.z2systems.
- Within the event form, select an available District/Team color (highly recommended to wear this color to the event, so pick one you look good in;)!)
- Enter Contact & CC Info & Complete Registration!
For more information please email Alexis at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Fight Hunger Games Districts and Colors - Please Enter District in Registration Form
- District 1 - Luxury- purple
- District 2 - Masonry - Charcoal
- District 3 - Technology - Light Gray
- District 4 - Fishing - Light Blue
- District 5 - Power - Orange
- District 6 - Transportation - White
- District 7 - Lumber - Brown
- District 8 - Textiles - Red